Take care when getting lube from machines

A man has been charged with filling a lube dispenser with hydrochloric acid at a gay and bisexual sex club in Sydney, Australia.

The 62-year-old man allegedly tampered with the dispenser fitted to the wall in a room at the Aarows club in Bridge Street, Rydalmere, on Saturday.

Items in the room had been fitted with sensor alarms because similar tampering had happened several times recently, police said.

Hydrochloric acid is a clear, pungent chemical that is corrosive to the eyes, skin, and mucous membrane, and can cause burns.

No serious injuries have been reported.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/man-charged-after-lubricant-dispenser-filled-with-acid-at-sydney-gay-sex-club-20160828-gr2w4j.html

Advertisements